We choose the f________ that we put on life!
S__________________ FRAMING...Genesis 20:1-18
- Abimelech has a typical male response to a b_________________
- History tells us from Genesis 12 that this is the s________________
- Abraham is a weak despicable man who would be the man most women l_________________.
- Sarah is an extremely submissive woman that has gone too far in her s____________________________.
G____________ FRAMING--Genesis 20:1-18
- A_____________ - God holds even ungodly kings accountable.
- P_____________ -Abimelech was restrained by God from being involved with Sarah.
- S_____________ -There is no room for debate from the king.
- T_____________ -He never gives up on His people.
L_____________ fear is, as W.E. Vine defines it...wholesome dread—a heartfelt desire not to dishonour or grieve the One who has extended His compassion, mercy and grace to us.