South Abbotsford Church
Following hard after Jesus, becoming like Him, turning people to God,
and engaging in the extraordinary life He gives
Sundays at 10am
- Next Gen
- Next Gen
With all the pressures of our fast-paced lifestyles, we are hungry for community. We search for belonging and deeper relationships. Life Groups help people connect with God and one another.
Our Vision for Life Groups
A group of 5-15 people who form the basic unit of Christian community. It provides a place for members to gather weekly around the presence of Christ, support one another as a family, reach out to those far from God, and mentor and release new leaders, all of which results in the multiplication of groups as others are added.
We’re excited to share that our church has access to an extensive, video library called RightNow Media! It’s like the "Netflix of Video Bible Studies" and has a very large library of faith-based videos you can access whenever and wherever you want—on your phone, iPad, computer, or at home on your TV.
We believe RightNow Media will be a tool to serve you as you live out your faith at home, at work and in your neighborhood. RightNow Media has videos for everyone—kids, youth, parents, married couples, college students, single adults, working professionals—all aimed at helping you grow.
If you would like an invitation to access RightNow Media, please click here to email us; include your first name, last name and email address to request access. Once we’ve set you up you’ll receive an invitation email at the specified email address with a link to create your account.
CLICK HERE to sign up to join a Life Group
Let's take a closer look at the four key functions of Life Groups:
Service Opportunities for Life Groups
Life Groups are the “first line of care” in the church
- Crisis Care - care for each other
- Ask if it’s ok to share some details about the crisis with one of the Pastors at SAC so we can follow up if needed
- Deacon Ministry is available to assist
- Benevolent funds
- Visitation, prayer
- Pray for each other – ask if this request can be shared with the Prayer Team
- Join our prayer team and receive emails with prayer requests (fill out application here)
- Contact the church office for a match
- Keep in touch about twice a month - phone calls, visits
- Make us aware of people connected to your life group who would benefit from having a meal delivered to them