South Abbotsford Church
Following hard after Jesus, becoming like Him, turning people to God,
and engaging in the extraordinary life He gives
Sundays at 9am & 11am
What is our “message” before the message? Do people feel welcome and at home? We would love our guests to say, “Wow! I’m impressed,” within the first 10 minutes of their visit. We want people to know that they are important to us by providing a warm and safe environment for them to take their next step toward Jesus. “We enthusiastically commit ourselves to encourage an atmosphere of belonging and connectedness within our church family.”
How can you get involved? Join our Belong Hello Team!
· Parking Lot Teams - These teams to serve in snow, rain and sunshine to assist guests in finding an open parking space.
· Usher / Greeter Teams - They welcome our guests with greetings from the curb to the front doors to the entry of the auditorium. Once inside the auditorium ushers will offer assistance in finding a seat. These teams distribute bulletins and collect the offerings each service as well.
· Guest Services – These teams provide information about our church and programs and facilitate registrations for all events.
· Networker Teams – Showing people around the building (restrooms, etc.), escorting families to children’s rooms and overall hospitality that goes beyond the initial greeting and welcome. Introducing people to others (preferably same stage of life) and getting conversations started, and ensuring guests will never sit alone and unknown.
· Coffee Host Teams – These teams ensure coffee is ready, stations are stocked and serve beverages.
To sign up or get more information about these teams, please fill out the form below, or contact Pastor Connie.