South Abbotsford Church
Following hard after Jesus, becoming like Him, turning people to God,
and engaging in the extraordinary life He gives
Sundays at 10am
- Next Gen
- Next Gen
Authentic Living will be presented as part of Freedom Session (Book 3) beginning February 2018.
Occurring Thursday evenings in the Chapel at South Abbotsford
COST: $20 for the course
Authentic Living is an eight week stand-alone discipleship course that can also be a part of Freedom Session (Book 3). "Getting Real with God, Myself and Others."
Authentic Living is for people who want to get real, who are tired of shallow Christianity and surface relationships; who are thirsty for the abundant life Jesus promised, who are ready to do some "homework" that is more accurately defined as "lifework" and for those who are ready to be honest with God, themselves and others.
In Authentic Living we cover:
- Learning to hear God's voice and respond
- Establishing priorities
- Traveling Light - Ridding myself of excess baggage
- Creating an Authentic Life Plan
- Going Deeper - My plan and my progress
- Life through Your Eyes and My Heart (Communication)
- Resolved Conflicts and Boundaries
- Gratitude and Giving Back